Two-bedroom corner unit located in the historic “Prince Street Club” of Alexandria, Virginia. The Prince Street Club is located one block off King Street and two blocks from the river in the southeast quadrant of Old Town.
Beautifully restored and finished historic building, c. 1890.
- 2 Bedrooms, one on the 3rd level, other on 1st level
- 2 Full Baths
- 3.5 Finished Levels
- 1 Underground Parking Space in Garage
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Wine Cellar
- Dining room opens onto a large terrace (common area)
- Living Room with 20-foot ceilings with Corinthian columns
- Extra large storage in the basement “cellar”
- 1,375 square feet
- Restoration Hardware ® bath fixtures
- Corner unit with lots of light; no adjoining units on three sides;
owner of the adjoining unit lives in Asia
- 3 entrances (garage, lobby and terrace)